JOB TITLE: Warehouse Supervisor
SUMMARY OF JOB
The Warehouse Supervisor acts in support of the Warehouse Manager to oversee warehouse operations.
1.Identify work procedures; prepare work schedules and expedite workflow, adjusts work hours to match productivity levels.
2. Supervises the invoice pullers, dispatches drivers pull invoices, returns items to stock, refill slot shelves as needed, inspects quality of inventory.
3. Monitors and manages the performance of staff assigned.
4. Monitors the unloading of all materials into the receiving department; ensures materials are staged for counting, inspection, and loading; ensures receiving reports accurately report material received. Resolves discrepancies with accounting regarding invoices, picking slips, and receiver reports.
5. Monitors the flow of paperwork from receiving to inventory control for timely data entry. Oversees the movement of material from receiving to the warehouse in an efficient, effective, and safe manner.
6. Oversees the rotation of inventories within the warehouse.
7. Assist with cycle counting and annual inventory.
8. Supervises the invoice pullers, dispatches drivers pulls invoices, returns items to stock, refill slot shelves as needed, inspects quality of inventory.
9. Oversees cleanliness and sanitation in the warehouse.
10. Acts in place of the Warehouse Manager when requested.
11. Supervises operations in Dry, Freezer, Chill, and Production
12. Plans and coordinates work, trains and motivates, monitors and evaluates the performance of warehouse and receiving associates; ensures their ability to safely operate material handling equipment to move materials to and from storage configurations in Dry, Chill, Freezer, and Overstock.
13. Payroll management and management of direct reports.
14. Assist employees with work process problems.
15. Maintains sanitation standards, safety, and quality standards.
16. Responsible for implementing change initiatives led by General Manager.
17. Assist with other duties as assigned.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS (minimum experience, knowledge, background)
1. High School Diploma
2. Computer Experience
3. Previous Management Experience preferable from Food Distribution
PHYSICAL DEMANDS (IF APPLICABLE)
Able to work in an office environment and lift up to 75 pounds.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $31.00 per hour