Driver Qualification Representative
San Diego, CA, USA Req #745
Thursday, September 30, 2021
Job Title: Driver Qualification (DQ) Representative
Department: Driver Qualification
Reports to: Operations Manager
Location: San Fernando, CA
The Driver Qualification (DQ) Specialist is responsible for auditing Driver applications to ensure that each driver is fully compliant with state and federal Department of Transportation regulations, with a heavy concentration on transportation services to the movie, television and production industry. The position also performs a weekly follow-up of missing or incomplete information and to the driver employment history folder.
• Update driver record in DQ FileMaker database.
• Retrieve DQ application electronically via PDF file from the specific queue assigned to each auditor.
• Audit the PDF file for missing or incomplete information. If file is found to be incomplete, make appropriate notations in the DQ FileMaker database.
• Update driver status page (Compliance Page) with the application’s status.
• Update driver employment gap portal and driver employment history folder
• Send email to client advising of any incomplete documentation so that client can resubmit revised docs.
• Perform weekly follow-up of missing or incomplete information.
• DQ Cleans up EH analyzing duplicates, carryovers, etc. to process clean EH to PEI.
• Represent the company, its employees and the work environment with a positive attitude and demeanor.
• Stay current on all Federal, State regulations, and company policies, procedures and practices pertaining to department.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
• Participate in cross-training programs to enhance versatility and ensure development of career path.
• Continually observe surroundings and maintain a mindset of vigilance as it relates to the security of the facility.
• Special Projects
• High school diploma or equivalency
• Associate Degree helpful but not required
• 6 months in a related Administrative position
• 6 months -1 year prior Customer Service Experience
Other job-related skills/background/certifications
• Superior attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to multitask and shift focus
• Ability to think in a clear, logical and organized manner and work under minimal supervision.
• Strong computer skills in the areas data entry and data management.
• Solid working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Writer, Foxit PhantomPDF, Microsoft Office and FileMaker.
• Ability to use the Internet as a research tool, when required.
• Ability to effectively interact and communicate with coworkers, clients and vendors.
• Effective written, verbal and interpersonal skills for summarizing and communicating findings.
• Ability to concentrate and work efficiently and consistently.
• Ability to use hands and eyes repetitiously through the use of a computer monitor and keyboard.
• Ability to sit, stand, walk, kneel and bend for extended periods of time.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.50
- Max Hiring Rate $16.50
- Travel Required No
- San Diego, CA, USA