Lead Account Setup (Remote Work Opportunity)
Fort Worth, TX, USA ● Virtual Req #804
Wednesday, November 24, 2021
Job Title: Account Set-up Lead (Remote Work Opportunity)
Department: Account Set up
Reports to: Area Leader
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Company Information: DISA Global Solutions is a fast-paced, growing company focused on providing safety and compliance solutions, which include drug and alcohol testing, background screening, occupational health screening, transportation compliance, and safety and substance abuse training. We are headquartered in Houston, Texas with over 800 employees. DISA has specialized in promoting workplace health and safety for over 35 years and has a strong market presence in the industrial and transportation sector. We are IT innovators and developed one of the most advanced platforms to support our clients’ access to data. DISA is highly committed to quality and service excellence.
DISA employees are offered a competitive pay and benefits package and a fun and exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities of career advancement. We offer monthly appreciation events and strive to provide a learning environment where each employee is encouraged to participate in continuing education and training.
Position Summary: Lead Representative of the Account Set-up Department ensuring total accuracy of all client accounts and a quick turnaround time of new accounts.
• Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite
Essential functions and responsibilities:
• Oversees all processes regarding creation of new accounts to ensure accuracy and a quick turnaround time
• Liaises with all relevant DISA departments, such as the Sales and the Compliance Department, to ensure client setups are completed according to client requirements and are in compliance with relevant policies
• Works with external lab partners to ensure a timely and accurate creation of corresponding lab accounts and liaises with Distribution to ensure timely form orders for new accounts
• Performs quality assurance reviews on set-ups and account additions on a regular and on an as needed basis
• Works with DISA clients when needed to verify client set-up information or to obtain missing documentation
• Promptly resolves any and all client issues related to account set up or distribution
• Creates process workflow to fully document all department processes
Nonessential skills and experience:
• Performs other related duties as assigned
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Fort Worth, TX, USA