Drug Testing Compliance Analyst (Remote Work Opportunity)
10900 Corporate Centre Dr Suite 250, Houston, TX 77041, USA Req #811
Sunday, January 2, 2022
DRUG TESTING COMPLIANCE ANALYST (Remote Work Opportunity)
The qualified individual is a professional with strong critical thinking skills, writing skills and attention to details. This individual’s primary focus will include coordinating efforts related to the planning, oversight and management of projects, and other assisted duties on behalf of DISA’s Compliance department. The Compliance Analyst will work closely with the DT Compliance, stakeholders, governmental agencies, third party auditors, legal counsel and representatives from other functional groups to manage development and implementation of new processes, procedures, and workflow.
• Professional and competent development and management of assigned projects.
• Supporting operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
o Identifies, reports, and addresses compliance concerns by identifying trends and concerns; collecting necessary data; creating reports on findings; communicating findings to senior management; recommending resolutions to the concerns
o Prepare and complete action plans.
o Establishes plans to address project dependencies with other departmental initiatives
o Supports general communications and ad hoc requests for project information
• Enhancing department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Completing project evaluations and assessments
• On-going reviews and oversight of processes to support drug testing compliance and the corporation’s general compliance program focused on the elements of an effective compliance program under the Federal Sentencing Guidelines.
• Assisting with general departmental task as needed.
• Managing engagement with internal and external stakeholder, vendors, and regulating agencies.
Qualifications / Skills:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Legal research and regulatory analysis
• Project and process management
• Critical thinking
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree related to project management, business administration, or related field
• Three years’ experience with managing projects of large scale multi work stream program with high interdependence
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Federal and State Drug Testing regulations (highly preferred)
• Experience in legal research, regulatory compliance and policy creation and revisions.
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of performing monitoring, audits and assessments.
Work Hours; Monday through Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- 10900 Corporate Centre Dr Suite 250, Houston, TX 77041, USA