Information Security Engineer
In cooperation with the Information Security Team, the Information Security Engineer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Hajoca’s corporate security footprint and strategy across 400+ locations, and multiple data center networks.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree, 2-4 years’ work experience in IT security, and be pursuing Information Security industry certifications. They will have proven work experience as a System Engineer or Information Security Engineer.
- Configure, budget, plan, implement, monitor, and support security software/systems that will help ensure compliance with regulatory, industry, and corporate policies and procedures. This includes but is not limited to IDS/IPS, DLP, firewall rule assessments, log management/correlation, Application Whitelisting, vulnerability management, etc.
- Serve as security SME on other teams’ projects and provide guidance to adhere to existing security policies/best practices as needed.
- Identify and recommend potential areas where existing data security policies and procedures require change, or where a supplement is required to mitigate key security risks. Partner with various business units to enhance security policies/procedures
- Assists in building and maintenance of company awareness and education programs
- Assists in the identification, response, investigation, and remediation of potential breaches of and issues surrounding data security
- Understand, implement and maintain best practices and procedures to maximize environment security and stability.
- Participate in planning and performance of regular Security Assessment/Incident response testing
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Able to translate and communicate technical concepts to non-technical staff.
- Must be customer service oriented; strong desire to meet the needs of external and internal customers.
- Must have strong functional knowledge; take ownership of skills, knowledge, and relationships needed to perform the job.
- Must have leadership skills, e.g. innovative, decision maker, influence and support others.
- Must be professional; organized and able to manage work, time and problems.
- Results oriented; focused on attaining goals and objectives.
- Keen ability to interpret technical problems and systematically troubleshoot and resolve
- Ability to develop talent, both in terms of general business competency and technical prowess
- Project management from inception through delivery
Education, Training, Experience
- Bachelor’s in Information Systems/Technology/ Security, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience preferred
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Industry certifications (information security)
- Knowledge of Microsoft server technologies
- Experience with MS and Linux server communications and server troubleshooting
- Experience with Meraki devices (MX, MS, MR lines)
- Experience with EDR, SIEM, CASB, IAM, DLP
- Experience with vulnerability assessment, remediation, and incident response
- Experience with PCI compliance, security frameworks, and best security practices
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- MSP experience a strong plus
Why Work for Hajoca?:
We give you the tools you need to succeed, investing in your personal and professional growth through targeted training programs, and reward team success through our profit sharing opportunities and generous benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- Paid parental leave
- 401 (k) and retirement cash account
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Opportunity for 40% remote work schedule
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel % 5
- Telecommute % 40
- Job Start Date Monday, August 16, 2021
- 2001 Joshua Rd, Lafayette Hill, PA 19444, USA