Web based Customer Service Representative
Sign on bonus of $1,000 paid after 30 days of employment. This is a entry to mid-level position starting at $18.00 an hour plus yearly profit sharing in a growing company.
Our Customer Service Representatives must love the customer and must truly enjoy the challenge of balancing the customer’s interests with the company’s best interest. This role is the voice of the company to most customers and, thus, plays a significant role in business development. You are on the front lines, so each day you set the tone of the relationship we have with our customers.
Because we are building this team from scratch and expect rapid growth, your abilities and interests will dictate how your role will evolve. Great opportunity exists to take on more responsibilities, whether that entails taking on more operational tasks or leading a customer service team.
We expect our Customer Service Representatives to be:
- Professional and friendly, including with challenging customers.
- Committed to satisfying the customer, all the while doing the right thing for the company.
- Comfortable with technology – you’ll be more effective the most you embrace our technologies.
We expect our Customer Service Representatives to possess:
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced business environment focused on customer service.
- A knack for solving customer problems while balancing the best interests of the company.
- An even-keeled and professional demeanor.
- Passion for greatness.
- Commitment to strong values and integrity.
Our commitment to you:
- You will be trained on our systems and on our customer service and selling approach.
- Growth opportunities will be limitless. YOU dictate what’s next for you, not a corporate policy.
- Very competitive compensation and an industry-leading benefits package (details below).
In addition to a competitive base salary, benefits of this role include:
- Profit Sharing
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- 401(k) and retirement cash account
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 8355 E Butherus Dr, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, USA
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Scottsdale, AZ, USA