Customer Service Representative
Linden Bulk Transportation (LBT) is seeking Customer Service Representative for our Linden, NJ terminal. LBT, established in 1982, provides safe, reliable bulk truck across North America. Headquartered in Linden, New Jersey. LBT has over 350 power units, 675 trailers. In addition to its headquarters in Linden, NJ, LBT has facilities in Pennsylvania, Illinois, Texas, and Louisiana. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Odyssey Logistics and Technology Corporation, LBT facilitates the growth of its clients through its large diversified fleet.
Are you ready for your next challenge? In this role, you will be responsible for providing superior customer service within established company guidelines and procedures. The Customer Service Representative will assist in directing customer inquiries to the correct department, processing orders, and running reports daily. Through effective communication, the Customer Service Representative will assist in achieving maximum profitability, by resolving customer issues and complaints in a timely manner.
If you have the following experience, we want to hear from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience in Customer Service related field
- 1 – 2 years of experience Inventory Management experience preferred
- 1 – 2 years of TMW, and EDI experience required
- Provide superior service to our internal and external customers
- Experience working in a fast paced role that interacts with multiple departments
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form. Ability to prioritize. Good analytical skills Keeps customers informed about, shipments, delivery requirements etc.
- Reporting experience
- Good interpersonal, organizational, and verbal /written communication skills
- Strong computer skills: MS Office
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits – Medical plans, Dental plans, vision plan, life insurance plan, Voluntary Life Insurance plan, Disability insurance, AFLAC, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Paid Time Off, Wellness Incentives, Tobacco Cessation Program, Telemedicine, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Program, 401k plan with a company match, Direct Path, Purchasing Power, and Odyssey Exclusive Benefits
- Stability, and Growth Opportunities
- Individual development program
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Linden, NJ, USA