Do you have experience recruiting Class A CDL Truck Drivers? Do you understand the hiring challenges facing the trucking industry? Can you close a deal by convincing qualified drivers the Linden Bulk Transportation is their best career option? The ideal candidate will have experience in working with human resources, and safety. You will be responsible for executing daily tasks including, recruiting, interviewing, and creating a positive new hire experience, that will help build long-term retention of company drivers.
About the Role:
- Creates a positive hiring and on-boarding experience for driver candidates
- Work with Fleet Safety to ensure only drivers with safety records that meet or exceed company requirements
- Utilize search engines to locate potential drivers and inform them of the exceptional benefits we have to offer our drivers
- Interact with the training team as drivers progress through the training process
- Develops relationships with local driving schools, unemployment offices, and military installations as additional sources of applicants
- Ability to add new drivers every week according to demand.
- Ensures compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences in all phases of recruitment process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits – Medical plans, Dental plans, vision plan, life insurance plan, Voluntary Life Insurance plan, Disability insurance, AFLAC, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Paid Time Off, Wellness Incentives, Tobacco Cessation Program, Telemedicine, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Program, 401k plan with a company match, Direct Path, Purchasing Power, and Odyssey Exclusive Benefits
- Stability, and Growth Opportunities
- Individual development program
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, and a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role and environment
- 5 years of experience recruiting Class A drivers (preferred)
- 2 plus years of experience developing driver recruiting strategies
- 2 - 3 years of experience working with DAC/USIS/HireRight/Ten street/USDOT/ websites
- 2 years of bulk chemical carrier experience
- Must have knowledge of Federal, State, OSHA, EPA, FMCSA, and DOT regulations is (required)
- Dispatch experience or driving experience a plus
- Must possess good interpersonal, organizational, communication skills
- Must be goal oriented, driven, and reliable
- Class A CDL license in good standing (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Linden Bulk Transportation (LBT), established in 1982, provides safe, reliable bulk truck across North America. Headquartered in Linden, New Jersey. LBT has over 350 power units, 675 trailers. In addition to its headquarters in Linden, NJ, LBT has facilities in Pennsylvania, Illinois, Texas, and Louisiana. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Odyssey Logistics and Technology Corporation, LBT facilitates the growth of its clients through its large diversified fleet.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- Linden, NJ, USA