We’re looking for a motivated, reliable, highly organized, detail-oriented, and collaborative Legal Admin to join our growing Legal Team. Reporting to the Vice President, Legal, this person will be a administrative assistant that supports all Legal Team functions including contracting, research, intellectual property, strategic transactions, regulatory matters, record keeping, and compliance support.
- Responsible for reviewing, tracking, and monitoring legislation that impacts the company’s products and/or processes
- Updating leadership with timely analysis and summaries of new legislation/regulations affecting the business
- Assists in implementing changes to contracts to comply with legislation/regulations
- Supporting attorneys in drafting and reviewing legal contracts, correspondence and other documents
- Creating organizational document and assist with drafting contracts, such as employment contracts and non-compete agreements
- Assisting with paperwork needed by regulatory bodies
- Assisting with ethics and compliance programs
- Performing legal research
- Assemble signature packets for transaction closing documents
Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications
0-1 year of experience in research
- Inquisitive, love to learn, embrace failure, and never give up
- Passion to do whatever it takes to solve complex problems and build scalable processes
- Solid written, verbal, and interpersonal skills, including excellent proofreading skills
- You maintain absolute confidentiality and discretion at all times
- No legal experience necessary
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Proactive and able to take ownership of work product
- DocuSign experience
By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Missouri, Texas, or New York.
Benefits and Perks
Watermark’s mission is to put better data into the hands of administrators, faculty, and students everywhere to empower them to connect information and gain insights into learning that will drive meaningful improvements. Through its innovative educational intelligence system, Watermark supports over 1,600 institutions around the world in developing an intentional approach to learning so that they can leverage data for a more holistic view of learning, faculty and staff impact, and institutional quality.
For more information on Watermark, visit www.watermarkinsights.com.
Watermark is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against an individual based on the individual's race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic or activity.
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date Monday, November 15, 2021
- Missouri, USA
- New York, NY, USA
- Texas, USA