Interdom LLC, Odyssey Logistics & Technology Corporation's intermodal container division in Palos Heights, IL, is an intermodal marketing company that leverages unique international rail intermodal contracts with all the major class 1 North American rail carriers to enable the rail intermodal transport of ocean containers, ISO tanks, and flexitanks to/from all North American Ports and rail terminals. Our domestic service model is based on relocating empty surplus ocean carrier equipment back to port locations or areas of deficit, enabling us to provide a competitive door to door intermodal service package for our clients.
Interdom LLC is currently seeking Seasonal Operations Support to assist the Operations Department with the rail billing of ramp to ramp moves, from entry to completion. The Operations Support role has overall responsibility for the day-to-day operations for assigned accounts, and is responsible for the management and handling of both empty and loaded domestic shipments from initial tender from customer until final delivery at the destination.
What You Will be Doing:
- Provide transportation and logistics services and operational support for all assigned customer accounts per Company policy, procedure and federal, state, and local regulations.
- Receive and respond to all customer inquiries and complaints via email, and/or phone.
- Maintain regular contact with customers on billing items, freight coverage needs, on-time status, etc.
- Enter shipments into the operating software and manage to completion.
- Arrange for pickup and delivery of rail equipment.
- Maintain regular contact with carriers to ensure service performance requirements of customer are met.
- Responsible for rail billing and working with all railroad and port partners on behalf of customer to correct any issues at origin or destination.
- Perform daily tracing functions, prepare and produce reports to the customer.
- Retrieve and update shipment information onto customer websites as needed and required per account.
- Receive and review HazMat paperwork for compliance and enter in railroad system.
- Prepare and provide reports to internal departments for billing and other operational needs.
· High School Graduate or GED equivalent.
Prior experience with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Grupo de puestos Operations
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Se requiere desplazamiento No
- Palos Heights, Illinois, EE. UU.